Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Holidays

Ahhhh..... the march holidays. I still remember the days. In the school holidays, I went to my grandmother's house to stay from Tuesday to Saturday! It was really awesome. My cousin was staying there so we played on the computer together. We played a game called boxhead and we got into the highscores! And guess what rank we were? Number 23! Don't we rock? When I came back home, I felt very sad as my staying at my grandmother's house was much nice.

I really enjoyed the March holidays.

3 comments:

  1. hey thanks for following my blog and I hope you see this as I know you have just posted your blog pls reply on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shaun I also played box head before and it is very violent and me and my elder brother made 4th place!

    ReplyDelete