Monday, June 15, 2009

Holiday Blog

Last Saturday, I went to an Ikea outlet near Alexandra Road along with my mother, sister and maid. My father could not tag along as he had went to another country, Indonesia. He went there to play golf with his friends. He would be only coming back on Sunday evening. We went there and bought 4 hotdogs and 3 cups of coke. Me and my sister shared one cup of coke with individual straws and hotdogs, my maid ate a hotdog and a cup of coke and my mother ate the same things as my maid. After our inexpensive and delicious meal, we went up and looked around. My mother went there to buy something for her friend. My sister and I saw a playground for children but my mother said that my sister could not go. I did not want to go as there was only small children. After a long time searching for the things my mother needed, she only bought one stuff, a small 'curtain' that blocks out light. We went home and ate some instant noodles. My sister ate ice-cream. but I ate my ice-cream the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment