Monday, June 29, 2009

Holiday Blog

Last Thursday, I went to the famous Singapore Zoo. My maid, sister and I went there together. My mother sent us there and then went to school. Her school is for wanna-be childcare teachers. I had to line up to buy the tickets and the line was so long that it was practically up to the entrance of the zoo. I had to wait 20 minutes till my turn and I bought the tickets. We all went into the zoo and first, we saw some animal exhibits. We had decided to watch Rainforest Fights Back at the shaw amphitheatre. Then, I felt quite hungry. Our mother said that we could eat KFC for lunch. After we ate our lunch, we went to watch Rainforest Fights Back. The show was 30 minutes long and was absolutely nice. The show taught me that we should not cut down the rainforest trees as it will destroy animals' homes. After all of that, my sister and I went to play at the water playground. We played for like, 2 hours or so. Finally, we all went home, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment